1 - one body part that turns you on?
2 - two things you’re happy about?
3 - three important people in your life?
4 - four things on your agenda?
5 - five reasons for you to be alive?
6 - six things you want?
7 - seven shows you like?
8 - eight people to copy and paste this on their ask boxes?
hhnnnngggg…. usually these make me go -.- but i’ll do it b/c it’s from you appled!!! :D
1) neck (nice collar bones are nice)
2) being alive & having known what love is
3) UM JUST THREE? hmmm going off my current disposition: Ido, Craig, & Paris (and fotz I cheated)
4) Come home from London, Try to get into summer school, Get a summer job, Sort out my life/fall semester
5) Friends, Family, My personal quest to find true love, Coffee, Harry Potter, & Music
6) Love, Some sushi, A tropical vacation, To be able to teleport, To be fluent in Japanese (and various other languages..), & More art skillz
7) Avatar the Last Airbender, Big Bang Theory, Psych, How I Met Your Mother, A Very Potter Musical, A Very Potter Sequel, & Ouran High School Host Club
“When I was 16, I had a fake I.D. and decided to go to a gay bar by myself because some friends bailed on me. While there, an older gentleman bought me a drink. He wasn’t a creeper, and he definitely wasn’t unattractive. I accepted the drink and began talking to him. No big deal. As the hour progressed, I felt myself feeling strange. I mentioned that I felt like I had a headache, and this guy helped guide me out of the bar. As we were walking down the street, the thought of, ‘Oh god, he’s drugged me, I’m going to die’ came to my head. I tried to get away, but I was so drugged up that I could barely walk, let alone speak. It also didn’t help that I had really large ‘goth’ platform shoes because I was going through a phase. Anyway, this guy brought me to his suv and began undressing me. As a final act of defiance, I hit him over the head with my platform shoe. He then punched me, and I remember thinking, ‘Why don’t they ever give workshops to gay guys about being victims of rape too?’ While I was as careful as possible, I never saw the guy slip something in the drink. I even watched the bar tender make the drink. Anyway, I lied there completely paralyzed while this pervert was lubing up. I locked eyes with his for a moment, and that’s when it happened. A very large and angry drag queen opened the door of the vehicle and beat the shit out of my attempted rapist. She and her other drag friends helped dress and care for me while the police arrived. I was saved by a group of guardian drag queens. They were basically the modern day ‘angels from heaven.’”—God Bless Drag Queens (via fiftyrantsperday)